Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CLASH OF THE TITANS - BADASS FORUM INFO



CLASH OF THE TITANS - BADASS FORUM INFO

We have been keeping up with the CLASH OF THE TITANS remake. Our issue is rather simple: This movie should be an ensemble piece, starring Mickey Rourke.

Read on:

Mediasaurus Rex: Is filming.

Wow.

If I was Ray Harryhausen, I would be irritated.

Liam Neeson takes on the role of the mighty Zeus and Ralph Fiennes plays the role of Hades, god of the underworld, who feeds on human fear.


TRAPANI:

Mediasaurusrex wrote:


Liam Neeson takes on the role of the mighty Zeus



WRONG, should have been Mickey Rourke as Zeus.


Mediasaurusrex wrote:

and Ralph Fiennes plays the role of Hades, god of the underworld, who feeds on human fear.


WRONG, should have been Mickey Rourke as Hades.

I know they can't cast him in both roles, but they could have at least got one right.

Mediasaurus Rex:

They can't cast him in both roles. WHY? They should have cast him in all 3. Perseus, Zeus and Hades. POINT BLANK

ROURKE IS MANLY ENOUGH TO DO IT AND PULL OFF A 60 MILLION OPENING WEEKEND

He would probably do it all for under 20 mil too.

Sithlord:

Liam Neeson will make a good, (towering) manly Zeus IMHO. Neeson can bring in the maniless.

Rourke as Hades or Perseus should've also been a given in this equation.

I really like the original, so this re-make (of FAILure) had better be damned good for me to even acknowledge it in theaters or DVD.

Mediasaurus Rex:

Rourke vs Neeson?

ROURKE HANDS FORKING DOWN

I don't know that Mr. Taken can do it. Actually, MR. TAKEN MAKES ME ANGREEEEEEE

Rourke as the king of gods is beyond fitting.

Rourke as the man with the ballage to handle a wench like medusa is on-point.

Rourke as the god of the underworld is a foregone conclusion.

*forwards thread to b*tches who are sullying the good CLASH OF THE TITANS name*

Sithlord:

I wasn't implying a Neeson vs Rourke.

Just stating that I think Neeson will be an above average (atleast) Zeus. I may be wrong, but I (or we) won't know til the movie is out.

Rourke isn't in the movie anyways.


End rant.

Mediasaurus Rex:

Of course Rourke isn't a part of the equation.

And you sir, need to feel the manliness of Rourke flowing through you...like the force. I was trying to come up wuith something gayer sounding, but I think that just about sums it up.

I am being silly. The very idea of pitting Rourke against Neeson is like dropping a caterpillar on an red and hive. IT IS A FORGONE CONCLUSION THAT THE CATERPILLAR IS GONNA GET MUNCHED.

Caterpillar = Neeson BTW.

and later...

Anyone can look like Thor.

But who can look like Rourke?

I am gonna spam Hollywood with a series of emails demanding Rourke be in everything.

Also I am going to demand that they re-shoot WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE,PUBLIC ENEMIES, and most of the robot CG shots in TRANSFORMERS so that Rourke can act in them. Yes, Optimus is a big robot, but Rourke is about 900x more manly.

We should also consider getting Schwartenfok outta office. ROURKE FOR GOVERNATOR

Primo:

I think that Rourke could make that Bubo the owl good.

TRAPANI:

ROURKE WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING MANLY AS FOK


A while back I just couldn't take the original seriously. I stopped while he was taming the Peggassus.

Too bad, he pulls a number on the Kraken with Medusa's head.

Primo:

I want to see Rourke do Pegasus, with that long flowing mane and prancing and kicking in the air.

Mediasaurus Rex:

Rourke could do the whole film hands down and it would rip the very fabric of the concept of film that we know.

I can't sit through the original.

When homegirl sits in the cage and the vulture takes her away I am usually fast asleep.

I was trapped in a hotel room a few years ago and it was on. I tried to watch it and I woke up the next morning late for my appointment.

CONCLUSION?

IT IS A FREAKING LULLABY.


The new CLASH OF THE TITANS trailer dropped today


To read the rest of this thread and see the pictures, click here

Feel free to log in with your opinion.

MEDIASAURS MAIN PAGE