Sunday, April 4, 2010

THOR = STUPID. THE BADASS TRUTH



THOR = STUPID


When I was a kid, I collected comics HARD. I was a Marvel fan first and foremost. I had the AMAZING SPIDERMAN delivered to my door for years. But there was one corner of the Marvel Universe that was completely broken. It was a stupid, unspoken zone that no one read or cared for. It was a corner that couldn't decide whether it was a modern-day story or a lame re-imagining of less-than-Greek mythology. That corner was THOR. THOR rarely showed up in the rest of the Marvel Universe because he was completely unrealized. He is now a part of the AVENGERS, but the Avengers could assemble fine without his foppish golden locks. Is he a Norse god or a modern individual? Depends on what comic you read. Why make a movie about this putz? Shouldn't Branagh be directing some cool Shakespeare film? THOR is destined to suck.

-Mediasaurus Rex

Contact us here

MEDIASAURS Main Page

More on the GOD OF THUNDER FAIL in our Forums