Monday, May 10, 2010

DARK CRYSTAL 2: NO THANKYOU



DARK CRYSTAL 2: NO THANKYOU
By: Mediasaurus Rex

It has come to the point where once a week I hear a new idea from Hollywood that is completely retarded. If there is an idea that I have heard of this week that has pissed me off to the highest of pisstivity, the notion of a sequel to THE DARK CRYSTAL is it. The idea of a sequel to this 80s classic has been in the air for years, but now it seems to have some teeth. Furthermore, the bozos who are to helm this thing scare me to death with their mediocrity. Have you seen UNDEAD? Have you seen DAYBREAKERS? These are movies that are mediocre at best in the horror scene. What moron decided that Peter and Michael Spierig should helm such a sacred project? The only way a sequel could possibly be palatable is if Jim Henson were raised from the dead. I said as much in my TWITTER FEED. Oh, and another thing, didn't the original DARK CRYSTAL end on such a note as to kill any notion of a sequel? Not according to this link.

*shoots self in face*

JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION HERE

MEDIASAURS MAIN PAGE

CONTACT M-REX HERE