Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BLOOD TIES IS COMING




BLOOD TIES IS COMING
Look people, I have been harping about the goodness of BLOOD TIES for quite some time now.
Well, the DVD is dropping Feb the 15th. Why should I be excited? Well Kely McClung has been working and re-rendering the thing for MONTHS. Every time I talk to him, his computer is crunching it. I know he is now done with it, and I can't wait to see this thing in all of its new, fresh glory on this 42 inch flatscreen I just bled myself out for.
It has been awesome watching this "no budget movie" get a distribution deal and ramp up for consumption by the masses.
The plot is thick.
The action is solid.
From the official site:

Ex-Government Operative Jack Davis is being manipulated in a life and death struggle by warring factions within the covert arms of the
Homeland Security Agency in a fight for congressional funding. When his brother is kidnapped while working for a foreign embassy, Jack pulls out all stops in a race to save his brother that takes him from the desolate mountains of Virginia to Miami, Washington DC, and then into the exotic lands of Thailand and Cambodia.

BLOOD TIES is the Award Winning New Movie from William Kely McClung... starring Robert Pralgo (Vampire Diaries, The Blind Side) Erik Markus Schuetz (Ong Bak, Mercury Man) and Kely McClung (American Ninja IV, Kerberos). AOF "Action Film of the Year," Indie Fest USA "Best of Festival," "Best Visual FX," Big Bang "Best Director," Rincon Peurto Rico "Best International Film," End of the Pier UK "Best International Film." We're proud of all the work everyone involved has done on this new movie release - we sincerly hope you like it!!
Kely McClung


The underlying theme here is that BLOOD TIES is a lot of fun. There are going to be a lot of satisfied customers out there!
I'm telling you people, I have been clicking reload on pop culture in general, just waiting for this beast to be let out of its cage. I am going to have my "told you so" moment real soon.
-Mediasaurus Rex