Saturday, March 18, 2017

KING OG OF BASHAN





The Lost Book of King Og has been published.

What has been even more interesting than that has been finding middle ground with Father Martin for the 2nd edition. We both agreed on the title which is THE BOOKS OF OG, ENOCH AND THE GIANTS. It has been amusing. I did in fact suggest that we also include the BOOK OF JASHER, and I caught a serious earful.

How was I supposed to know that the 5 different available copies are all forgeries? I feel that Father Martin's "shut-down" of my suggestion wasn't properly handled. His response? Something like this:

"We are only publishing verified books from antiquity."

This means the following:
The first 36 chapters of THE BOOK OF ENOCH
The Manichean BOOK OF THE GIANTS
THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG.

There is more to say, but I am up against it right now and I have to go.

The BOOKS OF OG, ENOCH AND THE GIANTS are available here.

In darkness,

-DEMMON